Distinguished Professor of International Law Dr. Jeremy Levitt joins the discussion with the United Nations about Senegal, Gorée Island, and it’s Memorial.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- WHO: Omicron variant poised to spread quickly around world November 29, 2021
- WHO criticizes nations over Africa travel bans November 29, 2021
- Israel bans all travel from foreigners as COVID-19 Omicron cases grow in world November 29, 2021
- Canada confirms 2 cases of Omicron variant November 29, 2021
- Magnitude 7.5 earthquake rattles northern Peru November 28, 2021