Distinguished Professor of International Law discusses one year after George Floyd’s murder and the impact of the event on the Black community and America.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- COVID-19: Cases rise 7% in week worldwide but deaths down 4% July 3, 2022
- Alpine glacier collapses in Italy killing at least five people July 3, 2022
- 32,000 forced to evacuate amid flooding in Australian state of New South Wales July 3, 2022
- Russia says it has captured last major city in Luhansk region of Ukraine July 3, 2022
- On This Day, July 3: Sarah Palin announces resignation July 3, 2022