Distinguished Professor of Law Dr. Jeremy Levitt talks about the migrant children order.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Olympics: Tattoos on display in Tokyo despite cultural stigma July 26, 2021
- Billionaire Najib Mikati named Lebanon prime minister July 26, 2021
- South Korean officer accused of sexual molestation found dead, authorities say July 26, 2021
- India monsoon death toll rises to 164 as incessant rains continue July 26, 2021
- Lilibet, child of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, joins royal line of succession July 26, 2021