Distinguished Professor of Law Dr. Jeremy Levitt talks about the migrant children order.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Peru demands Spanish energy company pay for oil spill January 20, 2022
- Israeli police demolish home of Palestinian family in East Jerusalem January 20, 2022
- Otto Warmbier's family receives over $240,000 in seized assets from North Korea January 19, 2022
- Seniors join climate fight in South Korea, redress for 'dark side' of economic boom January 19, 2022
- Biden announces nominees for ambassadors to Brazil, U.K., Denmark, Chad January 19, 2022