Distinguished Professor of International Law discusses one year after George Floyd’s murder and the impact of the event on the Black community and America.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Peru demands Spanish energy company pay for oil spill January 20, 2022
- Israeli police demolish home of Palestinian family in East Jerusalem January 20, 2022
- Otto Warmbier's family receives over $240,000 in seized assets from North Korea January 19, 2022
- Seniors join climate fight in South Korea, redress for 'dark side' of economic boom January 19, 2022
- Biden announces nominees for ambassadors to Brazil, U.K., Denmark, Chad January 19, 2022