In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Letter from Iran triggers mediation process on nuclear deal July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus: WHO discontinues trial on hydroxychloroquine July 4, 2020
- 5 dead, 16 injured in attacks in Somalian cities July 4, 2020
- COVID-19: Spain's Catalonia region reimposes lockdown amid spike July 4, 2020
- Over 200,000 evacuated as flooding, mudslides strike southwestern Japan July 4, 2020