In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Danish leaders consider digging up dead minks, burning them November 27, 2020
- Taiwanese lawmakers throw pig guts in protest against U.S. pork imports November 27, 2020
- Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated November 27, 2020
- Farmers in India clash with police during protests against new laws November 27, 2020
- China slaps stiff tariffs on Australian wine amid climbing tensions November 27, 2020