In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- On This Day, Dec. 15: MacArthur order end to state Shintoism in Japan December 15, 2018
- Venezuela El Nacional newspaper ends print edition amid censorship concerns December 14, 2018
- Germany adds 3rd gender option for birth certificates, other documents December 14, 2018
- Okinawans protest construction of U.S. military runway December 14, 2018
- Spanish authorities charge Shakira with fraud over $16.5M in taxes December 14, 2018