In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- 250 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean off Libyan coast March 24, 2017
- London police ID Parliament attack suspect; death toll rises to 4 March 23, 2017
- Police in Antwerp arrest would-be car attacker March 23, 2017
- Chile sentences 33 former spies over Pinochet-era killings March 23, 2017
- Report: China suspended North Korea coal imports to not exceed quota March 23, 2017