In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Ex-Brazilian Olympic chief charged, released in Rio corruption case October 20, 2017
- New Zealand's new PM, gov't to hold marijuana referendum by '20 October 20, 2017
- Suicide bomber kills at least 30 at Kabul mosque during prayers October 20, 2017
- Switzerland sanctions North Korea, but some guests workers to stay October 20, 2017
- Plot against Chinese president foiled, party official says October 20, 2017