In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- New Zealand bans all military-style semi-automatic weapons March 21, 2019
- Finland claims top spot in World Happiness Report; U.S. drops to 19th March 20, 2019
- Guatemalan judge orders arrest of presidential candidate Aldana March 20, 2019
- Brazilian convoy caught in gunfire during nuclear shipment March 20, 2019
- India's Jet Airways faces pilots strike, struggles to keep flying March 20, 2019