In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- London police shoot woman, arrest six in counter-terror raid April 28, 2017
- German parliament approves partial burqa ban April 28, 2017
- Google honors camembert cheese inventor Marie Harel with new Doodles April 28, 2017
- Tillerson: China threatened sanctions if North Korea conducts nuclear test April 28, 2017
- Protesters storm Macedonia parliament after Albanian elected as speaker April 28, 2017