In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Ryanair pilots plan strike before busy holiday travel period December 12, 2017
- Report: U.S. Navy deployed spy plane near North Korea December 12, 2017
- Operator of U.S. malls acquired by European company for $15B December 12, 2017
- Fugitive Chinese billionaire says he talks to Steve Bannon December 12, 2017
- Snow, ice chill Italy; 1,000 evacuated as river bursts December 12, 2017