In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Barcelona mourns as search continues for new suspect August 19, 2017
- At least 461 now confirmed dead in Sierra Leone mudslide August 19, 2017
- Venezuela's Constituent Assembly assumes legislative power August 19, 2017
- Police in Finland classify fatal stabbings as act of terrorism August 19, 2017
- 3 dead in stabbing attacks in Finland, Germany August 18, 2017