In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Pope: 'Better to be an atheist' than a Christian living a 'double life' February 23, 2017
- North Korean suspects in Kim Jong Nam slaying had diplomatic passports February 23, 2017
- Chile wildfire burns down 40 homes, 8,600 acres February 23, 2017
- Analyst: North Korea coal trade with China operated on 'kickbacks' February 23, 2017
- French students barricade schools in protest over alleged police abuse February 23, 2017