In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Taiwan police arrest 3D-printed gun advocate Cody Wilson on sexual assault charges September 21, 2018
- Theresa May: Brexit will happen with or without deal September 21, 2018
- North Korea's Ri Sol Ju jokes to magician about 'disappearing' September 21, 2018
- Apple begins selling iPhone XS, XS Max worldwide September 21, 2018
- Death toll rises after ferry sinks on Tanzania lake September 21, 2018