In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- First migrants deported from U.S.-Mexico border arrive back in Haiti September 19, 2021
- Tropical Storm Rose becomes 17th named storm of 2021 season September 19, 2021
- Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts in Spain's Canary Islands September 19, 2021
- Manny Pacquiao announces run for Philippines president September 19, 2021
- Coronavirus spikes in Malaysia with sixth-most deaths in week; world down 5% September 19, 2021