In our continuing coverage of the Killing of Trayvon Martin: the trial of George Zimmerman… in an Arise News Special on day 1 of the trial, Debbye Turner Bell spoke to Jeremy Levitt Ph.D. Levitt is an attorney and law professor at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida who says the defense botched their opening arguments.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Netherlands complicit in 1995 Srebrenica massacre, court rules June 27, 2017
- Volvo teams with chip maker Nvidia to build self-driving cars June 27, 2017
- Corruption charges filed against Brazilian President Temer June 27, 2017
- European Commission fines Google $2.7B in antitrust ruling June 27, 2017
- Israel strikes Hamas positions after Gaza rocket attack June 27, 2017