Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Ryanair pilots plan strike before busy holiday travel period December 12, 2017
- Report: U.S. Navy deployed spy plane near North Korea December 12, 2017
- Operator of U.S. malls acquired by European company for $15B December 12, 2017
- Fugitive Chinese billionaire says he talks to Steve Bannon December 12, 2017
- Snow, ice chill Italy; 1,000 evacuated as river bursts December 12, 2017