Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Ex-Brazilian Olympic chief charged, released in Rio corruption case October 20, 2017
- New Zealand's new PM, gov't to hold marijuana referendum by '20 October 20, 2017
- Suicide bomber kills at least 30 at Kabul mosque during prayers October 20, 2017
- Switzerland sanctions North Korea, but some guests workers to stay October 20, 2017
- Plot against Chinese president foiled, party official says October 20, 2017