Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Netherlands complicit in 1995 Srebrenica massacre, court rules June 27, 2017
- Volvo teams with chip maker Nvidia to build self-driving cars June 27, 2017
- Corruption charges filed against Brazilian President Temer June 27, 2017
- European Commission fines Google $2.7B in antitrust ruling June 27, 2017
- Israel strikes Hamas positions after Gaza rocket attack June 27, 2017