Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Letter from Iran triggers mediation process on nuclear deal July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus: WHO discontinues trial on hydroxychloroquine July 4, 2020
- 5 dead, 16 injured in attacks in Somalian cities July 4, 2020
- COVID-19: Spain's Catalonia region reimposes lockdown amid spike July 4, 2020
- Over 200,000 evacuated as flooding, mudslides strike southwestern Japan July 4, 2020