Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Danish leaders consider digging up dead minks, burning them November 27, 2020
- Taiwanese lawmakers throw pig guts in protest against U.S. pork imports November 27, 2020
- Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated November 27, 2020
- Farmers in India clash with police during protests against new laws November 27, 2020
- China slaps stiff tariffs on Australian wine amid climbing tensions November 27, 2020