Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Barcelona mourns as search continues for new suspect August 19, 2017
- At least 461 now confirmed dead in Sierra Leone mudslide August 19, 2017
- Venezuela's Constituent Assembly assumes legislative power August 19, 2017
- Police in Finland classify fatal stabbings as act of terrorism August 19, 2017
- 3 dead in stabbing attacks in Finland, Germany August 18, 2017