Law professor Dr. Jeremy Levitt, who wrote a piece in the Orlando Sentinel taking the far right to task for their “foolish racism” attacks against President Obama, appears on Bill O’Reilly’s show to debate these attacks, and engage in a heated debate.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Mexican President-elect Andrés Manuel López Obrador promises to keep flying commercial after weather delay September 21, 2018
- New North Korea ambassador to ‘work with U.N.’ following inter-Korea summit September 21, 2018
- World Anti-Doping Agency votes to reinstate Russian anti-doping authority September 20, 2018
- Dozens feared dead after Tanzanian ferry capsizes September 20, 2018
- France's Marine Le Pen balks at court-ordered psychiatric tests September 20, 2018