Dr. Levitt discusses President Obama’s nominee to The Supreme Court.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Japan court rejects radiation lawsuit over 1954 U.S. hydrogen bomb tests December 13, 2019
- Japan signals potential reversal of South Korea trade restrictions December 13, 2019
- Turkey summons U.S. diplomat to oppose 'genocide' resolution December 13, 2019
- Japan's Shinzo Abe postpones India summit amid violence December 13, 2019
- India faces third day of unrest over citizenship bill December 13, 2019