Distinguished Professor of Law Dr. Jeremy Levitt discusses the Derek Chauvin trial and the impacts it took on America and the world.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Bonnie makes rare crossover from Atlantic to East Pacific July 2, 2022
- Ship breaks apart in South China Sea amid Typhoon Chaba July 2, 2022
- Ukraine rejects Russian-backed separatists claim that Lysychansk is 'encircled' July 2, 2022
- 6.1-magnitude earthquake in southern Iran kills at least 5 people July 2, 2022
- At least 21 dead after Russian missiles strike Odessa, Ukraine July 1, 2022