Distinguished Professor of Law Dr. Jeremy Levitt discusses the Derek Chauvin trial and the impacts it took on America and the world.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- First migrants deported from U.S.-Mexico border arrive back in Haiti September 19, 2021
- Tropical Storm Rose becomes 17th named storm of 2021 season September 19, 2021
- Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts in Spain's Canary Islands September 19, 2021
- Manny Pacquiao announces run for Philippines president September 19, 2021
- Coronavirus spikes in Malaysia with sixth-most deaths in week; world down 5% September 19, 2021