Distinguished Professor of International Law at FAMU Law School Dr. Jeremy Levitt discuss whistleblower Dr. Rick Bright’s testimony before Congress, who is the ousted director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority that is charged with developing countermeasures to infectious diseases.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- First migrants deported from U.S.-Mexico border arrive back in Haiti September 19, 2021
- Tropical Storm Rose becomes 17th named storm of 2021 season September 19, 2021
- Cumbre Vieja volcano erupts in Spain's Canary Islands September 19, 2021
- Manny Pacquiao announces run for Philippines president September 19, 2021
- Coronavirus spikes in Malaysia with sixth-most deaths in week; world down 5% September 19, 2021