International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Barcelona mourns as search continues for new suspect August 19, 2017
- At least 461 now confirmed dead in Sierra Leone mudslide August 19, 2017
- Venezuela's Constituent Assembly assumes legislative power August 19, 2017
- Police in Finland classify fatal stabbings as act of terrorism August 19, 2017
- 3 dead in stabbing attacks in Finland, Germany August 18, 2017