International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Letter from Iran triggers mediation process on nuclear deal July 4, 2020
- Coronavirus: WHO discontinues trial on hydroxychloroquine July 4, 2020
- 5 dead, 16 injured in attacks in Somalian cities July 4, 2020
- COVID-19: Spain's Catalonia region reimposes lockdown amid spike July 4, 2020
- Over 200,000 evacuated as flooding, mudslides strike southwestern Japan July 4, 2020