International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Ex-Brazilian Olympic chief charged, released in Rio corruption case October 20, 2017
- New Zealand's new PM, gov't to hold marijuana referendum by '20 October 20, 2017
- Suicide bomber kills at least 30 at Kabul mosque during prayers October 20, 2017
- Switzerland sanctions North Korea, but some guests workers to stay October 20, 2017
- Plot against Chinese president foiled, party official says October 20, 2017