International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Taiwan police arrest 3D-printed gun advocate Cody Wilson on sexual assault charges September 21, 2018
- Theresa May: Brexit will happen with or without deal September 21, 2018
- North Korea's Ri Sol Ju jokes to magician about 'disappearing' September 21, 2018
- Apple begins selling iPhone XS, XS Max worldwide September 21, 2018
- Death toll rises after ferry sinks on Tanzania lake September 21, 2018