International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Netherlands complicit in 1995 Srebrenica massacre, court rules June 27, 2017
- Volvo teams with chip maker Nvidia to build self-driving cars June 27, 2017
- Corruption charges filed against Brazilian President Temer June 27, 2017
- European Commission fines Google $2.7B in antitrust ruling June 27, 2017
- Israel strikes Hamas positions after Gaza rocket attack June 27, 2017