International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- 250 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean off Libyan coast March 24, 2017
- London police ID Parliament attack suspect; death toll rises to 4 March 23, 2017
- Police in Antwerp arrest would-be car attacker March 23, 2017
- Chile sentences 33 former spies over Pinochet-era killings March 23, 2017
- Report: China suspended North Korea coal imports to not exceed quota March 23, 2017