International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- Police bust cocaine trafficking ring operating out of Russian Embassy in Argentina February 23, 2018
- 'Vegetarian' dinner planned for Ivanka Trump in South Korea February 23, 2018
- Dutch Parliament votes to recognize Armenian genocide February 23, 2018
- Nauert: North Korea's Kim Yong Chol should visit warship memorial February 23, 2018
- Trudeau rescinds dinner invite to alleged extremist on India trip February 22, 2018