International Law Professor Jeremy Levitt of the Florida AM college of Law and Professor of Education, Marc Lamont Hill at Columbia University joined us to discuss the role race will play in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Dr. Jeremy Levitt
Dr. Levitt is Distinguished Professor of International Law at Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Levitt on Twitter
- London police shoot woman, arrest six in counter-terror raid April 28, 2017
- German parliament approves partial burqa ban April 28, 2017
- Google honors camembert cheese inventor Marie Harel with new Doodles April 28, 2017
- Tillerson: China threatened sanctions if North Korea conducts nuclear test April 28, 2017
- Protesters storm Macedonia parliament after Albanian elected as speaker April 28, 2017